Cell-Base is a new innovative new range of resin pigments designed in conjunction with Mastercast 121 resin art systems. This pigment creates cells when mixed into resin art work resins and used as a base coat for resin art. Cells appear from swiping,dragging or blowing with heat. Cell-Base is currently available in 10 vibrant colours (75gram jars) with more colours planned to arrive
- Cell-Base contains no silicone, no dimethicone and no alcohol
- No oily residue or dimples on the surface
- Cell-Base is your base colour and the other colours will be dragged or swiped across the base colour
- Simply drag your top colours around and watch the base pigments activate
- Applying heat with a heat gun or blowtorch will help more cells to form
- The cells will be random shapes and cluster together like a puzzle, quite different to the cells created with resi-BLAST
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Polymer Technologies Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.